Visual Studio 2022 Extension for WPF UI
Visual Studio allows you to add extensions that can be installed in several ways:
- Build them locally and then install the
- Download the extension from the internet and install the
- Install the extension using the search in Visual Studio.
In this tutorial, we'll cover the last way, if you want to know more, check out Manage extensions for Visual Studio.
In any case, if you want to download a plugin and install it manually, or leave your review, you can find it in the Visual Studio Marketplace:
The source code for WPF UI Visual Studio 2022 extension is public and you can check it out here.
- Install Visual Studio 2022 from Visual Studio 2022 downloads.
- After installation, open Visual Studio
- Expand the Extensions tab in the menu and then click Manage Extensions
- In the Online tab, use the search engine to enter WPF-UI in it, then click Download
- After downloading, restart Visual Studio
- After restarting, you will see a window asking you to confirm the installation.
- Once installed, you can restart Visual Studio and click Create new project
- In the top right corner, you can select the project type
- Voila, you have just installed the WPF UI extension.
After creating a project, you can familiarize yourself with its structure and proceed to further steps.